Take Home Kits for April

 What is a take home kit?

A take home kit is where we put together crafts for guests to take and do at home. A library program in a bag with instructions if you will. These kits can range widely from soap-making for teens to gluing colorful streamers to a cloud for toddlers. I aim to make kits for elementary-aged kids from 6 - 11 years old. Below, I have the poster, description, and instructions. I found that I rarely get feedback on kits but I'll mention it if there was any. Feel free to copy any of these! 

The Kits


This is a cute spring time kit that was left over from our crafternoon event. I purchased some pattern paper and cut them up into small squares. We had a lot of green paper from other crafts that I used as well. The colver that is used as a base was cut out by our Cricut. I put together 30 kits.

Event Description: The word "shamrock" comes from the Gaelic "seamróg," which means "little clover." Make your own little clover with this kit while many yards have clover flowers blooming for bees and butterflies.

This is a link to the pdf instructions. I ended up putting the document into two columns to save paper since the kits were so small.


I had leftover pinecones from another take home kit and found this cute little bird on pintrest. I purchased more cotton balls since these use a lot but everything else we already had. 

Event Description: Snowy Owls have large yellow eyes to help them see during the daytime and dusk. Nocturnal owls like the Barred Owl have dark eyes for them to see at night. You can make your own bright yellow eyed owl with this kit! Pick one up while supplies last. 

This is a link to the pdf instructions

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scavenger Hunts

Dog Man Day

Take Home Kits for April - September