Take Home Kits for February

What is a take home kit?

A take home kit is where we put together crafts for guests to take and do at home. A library program in a bag if you will. These kits can range widely from soap-making for teens to gluing colorful streamers to a cotton ball cloud for toddlers. I aim to make kits for elementary-aged kids from 6 - 11 years old. Below, I have the poster, description, and instructions. I found that I rarely get feedback on kits but I'll mention it if there was any. Feel free to copy any of these!

The Kits


This is a super cute and easy kit for everyone. It's one toilet paper roll cut in half with paper, pipe cleaners, and googly eyes. It's perfect for quick craft for valentine's day. You can find my instructions here

Description:
Celebrate the upcoming holiday and express your love with our Love Bug kit! Inside, you'll uncover everything needed to craft these charming love bugs. Each kit makes two bugs!


I made this kit to help promote my Great Backyard Bird Count. You use paper plates, peanut butter, bird seed, and cheerios to make a bird feeder. I tell guests that it may take up to a week for birds to know that there is food waiting out for them. If it takes longer then that, I recommend moving it to a new location. You can find my instructions here.

Description:
Get ready for this weekend's Great Backyard Bird Watch by making a bird feeder! All the supplies are provided to create a cute place for birds to get a snack. 1 kit per household while supplies last.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dog Man Day

Scavenger Hunts

Take Home Kits for April - September