Take Home Kits for March

What is a take home kit?

A take home kit is where we put together crafts for guests to take and do at home. A library program in a bag with instructions if you will. These kits can range widely from soap-making for teens to gluing colorful streamers to a cloud for toddlers. I aim to make kits for elementary-aged kids from 6 - 11 years old. Below, I have the poster, description, and instructions. I found that I rarely get feedback on kits but I'll mention it if there was any. Feel free to copy any of these! 

The Kits


I only did one kit this month but it's too cute not to share. This one requires a lot of white yarn, pony beads, and felt. I recommend using hot glue but liquid glue will work if you're willing to wait. The pictures in the instructions are very important for this kit since it can be hard to make a pom pom if you've never done it before. This one is perfect for the start of spring and kids can hopefully see real bunnies outside alongside the one they make.

Event Description: Create your own cute bunny friend for spring with this take-home kit! While supplies last. Fun Fact: Baby bunnies are called "kittens".

This is a link to the pdf instructions.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scavenger Hunts

Dog Man Day

Take Home Kits for April - September